- Subway is giving away up to 1 million free sandwiches today to mark its biggest menu overhaul ever.
- The company hopes its new Subway Series, a departure from the business model that built its success, will help end its sales slump.
Subway recently announced its biggest menu overhaul in company history, and it’s giving away up to a million sandwiches to get customers to try the new subs.
The company’s new Subway Series features 12 sandwiches that customers order as-is, without the customization that made the sandwich chain a hit. The subs are divided into four categories: cheesesteaks, Italianos, chicken, and clubs.
On Tuesday, you can try one for free. From 10am-12pm local time or while supplies last, the first 50 customers at participating locations can get a free 6-inch Subway Series sandwich of their choice.
There is a limit of one 6-inch sub per customer, and the offer is only available in stores. Add-ons cost extra, and there are no substitutions.
Here’s the full list of Subway Series sandwiches you can get through the offer:
- Cheesesteaks: #1 The Philly, #2 The Outlaw, #3 The Monster
- Italianos: #4 Supreme Meats, #5 Bella Mozza, #6 The Boss
- Chicken: #7 The MexiCali, #8 The Great Garlic, #9 The Champ
- Clubs: #10 All-American Club, #11 Subway Club, #12 Turkey Cali Club