Read Time:51 Second
TOTAL TIME:0 hours 40 mins
- Preheat broiler. Heat oil in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until beginning to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock, marinara, and tomatoes. Nestle pasta pieces in broth mixture, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 4 minutes. Uncover and continue simmering, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold in basil. Top with ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Broil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- sweet Italian sausage, casings removed2
- cloves garlic, chopped2 c.
- chicken stock2 c.
- marinara sauce1
- (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained8 oz.
- lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces2/3 c.
- fresh basil, roughly chopped, plus more for garnish1/3 c.
- ricotta4 oz.
- mozzarella, coarsely grated (about 1 cup)2 tbsp.
- grated Parmesan