Amazon Spin & Win – #PickAHobby
Amazon Spin & Win – Prizes Worth ₹8L | 50000+ Winners
Amazon Spin & Win , Amazon Pick a Hobby Spin & Win , Amazon Pick a Hobby Quiz Spin & Win , – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Daily Posting Of All Amazon Quiz Answers & Amazon Quiz Of The Week Contests.
Recently , We Have Posted Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz Answers Which Is Released By Amazon For Corona Awareness. Here is One More Similar Contest In Amazon FunZone. Amazon Has Announced “Amazon Spin & Win Contest“.
Prize Details :-
- Camlin Canvas
- 93 Piece art Set
- Mandala Tools
- Sketch Book
- Amazon Pay Balance
How To Play This Amazon Spin & Win
1, First Of All Just Login Into Your Amazon Account
2. Now Search For The Word “Quiz”
3. On Next Page , Select The FunZone Quiz Banner.
Direct Amazon Spin & Win Link – Click Here
4. Scroll Down Below & You Will See “Amazon Healthy India” Spin & Win
5. Click On The Wheel & Let it Spin
On Next Page There Will Be This Question :-
Question :- W_______ is Known as one of the greatest indian cartoonist, illustrator and humorist. He is Padma Bhusan Recipient and is best Known For His Creation of ‘The Common Man’ Cartoons
Answer is :- R K Laxman
You Will Win Something From This Spin & Win. If You Win ₹20 Pay Balance Then It Will Credited instantly into Your Amazon Pay Wallet.
More Details :-
- Each slice of the wheel will contain 1 (one) Prize, and such slice will fall under either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category.
- A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions:
- (a) “Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice(s) which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category.
- There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
- (b) “Chance to Win” category: If the pointer stops on the slice which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots.
- Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category.
- The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category.
- Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.