We Are Daily Posting All Amazon Today Quiz Answers 1st On Internet Here With All Correct Answers. Today, We Have Posted The Amazon Alexa Eco Show Quiz Answers With Mobikwik Corona Quiz Answers Of ₹10 Free Supercash. Hope You Guys, Have Subscribed Our Telegram Channel To Get All Quiz Answers Daily Morning & Never Miss Any Prizes.
Amazon India is Regularly Arranging The Similar Types Of Quiz & Treasure Hunts, We Are Regularly Posting All The Answers To Amazon App Quiz Time. We Have Already Seen The Quiz Of
There are a total of 20 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 31st May 2020
Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz – Answer & Win Free ₹5000
This is Amazon App Only Offer , So We Suggest You To Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App In Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Signin Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page >> Scroll Down Below on Page & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon Special Edition Riddle Quiz“
4. Now Just Open the App Banner > Choose Your Age & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
coolzTricks Tip: For Our Reader’s Easiness, We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon Special Edition Riddle Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below
Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz Answers – 14th April 2020
Q1. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Answer : The letter M,
Q2. Some months have 31 days. How many of them have 28 days?
Answer : 12
Q3. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
Answer : A Map
Q4. I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?
Answer : An Echo
Q5. You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I die quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy. Who am I?
Answer : A Candle
Answers Of Amazon Riddles Quiz – 26th March 2020
Question 1 – I have a head and a tail but no body. What am I?
Answer is – A Coin
Question 2 – What Three Letter Word Can Prefix The Following Words To make Three New Words? Ache, Nest And Drum.
Answer is – Ear
Question 3 – Which Of These Words Can Not Be Formed Using The First Line Of Letters On Your Computer Keyboard?
Answer is – Keyboard
Question 4 – It’s Red, Blue, Purple And Green, No One Can Reach It Not Even The Queen. What is It?
Answer is – A Rainbow
Question 5 – What Starts With ‘P’ End With ‘E’ And Has A Million Letters in it?
Answer is – Post Office
Answers Of Amazon Riddles Quiz – 11th May 2019
Question 1, What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
Answer is :- A carrot
Question 2. I have a single eye but cannot see. What am I?
Answer is :- A Needle
Question 3. The more of me you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
Answer is :- Footsteps
Question 4. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named June, the second child was named July. What was the third child’s name?
Answer is :- Johnny
Question 5. What goes up and never comes down?
Answer is :- Your Age
Answers Of Amazon Riddles Quiz – 16th October 2018
Question 1, A carpet of rice, flour, sand or petals. What am I?
Answer is :- Rangoli
Question 2. A box of diamonds that most love to eat. What am I?
Answer is :- Sugar
Question 3. To throw me, you’d prefer a crowd. What am I?
Answer is :- A party
Question 4. I have hearts but no other organs. What am I?
Answer is :- A deck of cards
Question 5. I am a kind of coat that can only be put on when wet. What am I?
Answer is :- Paint
Success !! You Have Just Completed The amazon Festive Riddles Quiz
Answers Of Amazon Riddles Quiz
1. I have a head and a tail but no body. What am I?
Answer:- A Coin
2. I can be made, played, cracked and told. What am I?
Answer:- A joke
3.I come once in a year, twice in a week but never in a day. What am I?
Answer:- The letter E
4. I wax, I wane. I am full about every 29.5 days . What am I?
Answer:- The moon
5. I am red. Phobos and Deimos keep me company. Who am I?
6. I am the smallest, the hottest and the first in a line of 8. Who am I?
7. I was famously demoted in 2006 and inspired the American Dialect Society’s 2006 Word of the Year. Who am I?
Answer: pluto,the word of the year was plutoed
Quiz 2 –
Amazon Riddle Quiz Of Rs.9999 Questions & Answers
1. I come once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years. What am I?
Answer:- The Letter ‘M’
2. I can go up and come down without moving. What am I?
Answer:- The Temperature
3. A carpet of rice, flour, sand or petals. What am I?
4. Scratch my head, see me turn from black to red. What am I?
Answer:- A Match stick
5. To throw me, you’d prefer a crowd. What am I?
Answer: A party
You Will get the Congratulations Banner Like This
More Details Of This Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 1st April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 1st April 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 12 months, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 1,20,000 credited over a period of 12 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.